Consign with us ..............
Kitty Butler Ltd can help by creating extra cash for you and more space in your wardrobe for that next luxury item. We offer free collection of your unwanted items and will photograph and expertly market them to a global customer base both online and directly via our existing network of private clients.
Complete confidentiality and discretion are assured at all times.
Why sell with us?
- At Kitty Butler we offer a hassle free way for you to sell the items you no longer use. We collect, sell and then give you the cash – simple as that.
- A higher sale price can be achieved as our ‘shop window’ is viewed around the world, 24 hours a day. We do not rely on customers physically coming in to our shop to buy our items.
- We are able to offer you one of the highest rates of commission on your sales, giving you 60% of your items selling price as opposed to the more traditional 45-50%.**
- We will sometimes sell via Vestiaire Collective - commission is 20% once VC's fees have been deducted
- We offer lower commission rates for Hermes items – please contact us.
- We accept non-seasonal items, meaning you can clear out all of your unwanted items all in one go and at any time of the year.
- We offer FREE COLLECTION. Depending on the number of items you have to sell with us and your location we will arrange to either collect in person, send a courier, or you can drop off to us (We are based in the market town of Ormskirk, West Lancs).
- We keep you regularly updated as to the progress of the sale of your items.
The Selling Process
- We accept all designer labels ( Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, McQueen, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Mulberry...... etc) and premium high street names (for example, Reiss, Karen Millen, Ted Baker, Whistles, Nougat, Hobbs and Jaegar)
- Items should be clean and in excellent condition. If any items require dry cleaning then we can take care of this for you and will charge you at cost.
- In the case of high end designer goods and accessories you will be asked to confirm that the items are authentic. Where possible please provide us with receipts, proof of purchase, original box or tags that can authenticate your item as this helps in securing a higher selling price for you in the case of high end designer items, especially, handbags and purses.
- We provide you with a receipt of the items you have given to us to sell on your behalf.
- We will continually market your items online to a global market and to private clients.
- If after 4 weeks, your items have not been sold then we may reduce the price in order to achieve a sale. We keep your items for a maximum of 4 months at which time any unsold items can be re-cycled, given to charity or returned to you.
- When your items are sold we will send your funds after 14-21 days of sale by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any unsold items can be re-listed at clearance price, re-cycled, given to charity or returned to you.
If you have items you would like us to sell on your behalf please contact us
We offer three simple options - Local collection within the North West region, courier pick up or drop off at your convenience. We are based in Ormskirk, West Lancs.
You receive 60% of the sale price, (VC items as above) its as simple as that. Payment is made within 14-21 days after item has sold.